Japan-Australia Business Co-operation Committee Business Luncheon
Date: Thursday 18 January 2018
Time: 12:30 PM – 14:00 PM (Doors close at 12:15PM for security reasons.)
Venue: Ball Room E-F-G, B2F, The Prince Park Tower Tokyo (4-8-1 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8563)
Hosted by: Japan Australia Business Co-operation Committee
Supported by: The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry / Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Japan Business Federation, Japan Association of Corporate Executives, Japan Foreign Trade Council, Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan, Japan External Trade Organisation, Australian Embassy Japan
Price: 35,000 yen (ANZCCJ will send invoice by system email. Please contact the Secretariat should you require PDF invoice or hard copy. Payment due: Friday 26 January 2018.)
Registration: Registration is available at https://www.anzccj.jp/event-2781924
- The number of attendees from one organisation is not limited, and the JABCC will accept another representative on your behalf.
- Please clarify your ranking order among your organisation in the registration form to assist with the seating plan.
- Please bring the hard copy of the automated reply e-mail received upon your registration.
- The registration deadline will be on Friday 12 January 2018.
- Please note no shows and cancellations after 12:00 noon, Monday 15 January 2018 will be fully invoiced.
- If the number of registrations exceeds the seating capacities, the JABCC will accept responses on a first come first served basis.
Dress code: Business attire
*This will be a sit-down formal luncheon.
*Simultaneous interpretation between English and Japanese will be available.
* Please refer to the email for further details or contact the ANZCCJ Secretariat if you have any questions.