The State of Victoria is acknowledged as Australia’s food bowl, with a global reputation as a secure, reliable and competitive producer of safe, quality, fresh and diverse food and beverages.
To provide you with the opportunity to meet with some of Victoria’s premium food and beverage producers, the State Government of Victoria is pleased to invite you to our stand at Foodex 2014 and introduce you to the wide range of companies and products on display.
- 29 companies:
- More than 100 new and innovative food and beverage products, including wine, beer, juices, processed foods, meat, dairy, health and snack foods, nuts, ready to eat meal and desserts;
- A seminar on Victorian Agriculture on Wednesday 5 March from 13:00 – 14:00 at Seminar Room B, Hall 3;
- Business matching and meeting program;
- Wine and Food Sampling; and
- Japanese speaking staff from the Victorian Government Office in Tokyo and Austrade
Date: March 4 (Tue) – 7 (Fri), 2014
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 (Last day 10:00 – 16:30)
Booth No.: B04, International Hall 2, Makuhari Messe
Click on Link below to register your interest in meeting with specific companies, to order an entry pass and/or attend the seminar.
Click here to complete the form online
For further information please contact the Victorian Government Business Office Tokyo.
Joe Gayton or Yukiko Hachiya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +81 3 3519 3371+81 3 3519 3371