The AJBCC and its Japan-based counterpart the Japan Australia Business Co-operation Committee (JABCC) come together each October for their annual Joint Business Conference. Typically with over 400 senior Australian and Japanese business executives, the JBC alternates between Australia and Japan. This October it will be held in Sydney.
Hear from a number of senior Australia-Japan executives as the conference explores key issues relevant to companies currently in the Australia-Japan business space, as well as those wishing to expand their business into this segment.
Please note registration for this event is required. To register for this event please follow the link.
The conference program consists of:
- A one and a half day plenary session conference
- An AJBCC Future Leaders round table discussion
- Two optional site tour visits
- A day tour for partners of attendees
- A welcome reception and official conference dinner.
Date: October 14-16
Location: Hyatt Regency Sydney (161 Sussex Street, Sydney)
Copyright © ANZCCJ. All rights reserved