ANZCCJ is pleased to announce that we will be revamping our 2017 online Member Directory in line with our aim to increase member engagement and assist business collaboration between Japanese and Australian/New Zealand companies. The Directory will be updated to contain the following new information and features:
- An online ANZCCJ member-only forum that facilitates cross-border business engagement;
- An ANZCCJ member-only directory that will allow for enhanced business promotion and marketing;
- Individual member areas of expertise to allow business enquiries to be directed to the right person in your organisation.
To ensure that your profile is complete, please log in to your profile, click on ‘Edit Profile’ and provide the following information:
- include your individual areas of expertise that you are happy for other members to contact you about;
- select an “Industry Type” for your company and/or services; and
- include a brief “Company Profile”.
If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.