Company: Herbert Smith Freehills GJBJ
Address: Midtown Tower, 41st Floor, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6241
General Phone Number: +81 3 5412 5412
Industry: Attorneys and Legal Services
Herbert Smith Freehills is a leading global law firm with over 5,000 people, including 450 partners, in 26 offices (including associated offices) across Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the US.
Our Tokyo office opened in 2000 and is one of the leading law firms in Japan. We are consistently recognised as having one of the largest and most experienced teams of registered foreign lawyers in Tokyo. Our practice centres on multijurisdictional matters and we work in close collaboration with our network of international offices.
Our Tokyo team can advise you on the following areas, in which we are consistently ranked in the top tier:
• Corporate M&A
• Dispute resolution – including litigation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
• Energy, infrastructure and mining – project development, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals, and project financing
• Construction and engineering
• Competition, regulatory and trade
• Technology, media and telecoms (TMT)