Become an ANZCCJ Member
Becoming a member of the ANZCCJ will open the door to a host of facilities, services and interests. Membership provides opportunities to meet with visiting Australian and New Zealand government leaders, industry experts and political figures; and attend informative seminars and social networking events.
Whether it is a formal business function or a business seminar, ANZCCJ events provide the opportunity to share valuable knowledge and experiences. Opportunities exist to participate in and be heard on leading issues that impact your business, as well as the opportunity to promote your business. Members also benefit from briefings on politics, trade and economic developments by the Australian and New Zealand Embassies.
Members contribute through participation on any of ANZCCJ’s varied sub-committees and programs.
Publications & Communications
• ANZCCJ Members Directory
• Notices for upcoming event & meetings
• Invitations to participate in joint Chamber events
Business Development & Networking
• Meet government leaders
• Learn from leading specialists
• Enter into a network of approximately 600 people
• Benefit for professional networking opportunities
• Enjoy a range of social activities
• Increased business exposure
• ANZCCJ Membership Directory listing
• Online membership database listing
• Free advertising in ANZCCJ website/directory (for certain categories)
• Link from ANZCCJ website to member’s website
• Sponsor & conduct presentations for ANZCCJ members
• Joint advocacy to protect and promote your interests